Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Happy 3rd Anniversary- AND baby makes THREE!!

THREE- Today Jesse and I have been married THREE years! AND last Friday, August 17th we were blessed with the perfect little boy and this made us a family of THREE! These were the two BEST days of my life!!!!

Three years ago Jesse and I were married at 6:30pm at "the farm" underneath a beautiful custom made arbor by "B". The weather couldn't have been more perfect and the night was wonderful! We danced the night away with our family and friends and then headed off to an amazing honeymoon in Antigua for a week!  Here are a few photos from the past years!

OUR REHEARSAL DINNER AT THE SUMMIT CLUB 8-21-09





WE DID IT!!!!

Honeymoon in Antigua
Happy 1st Anniversary 8-22-10

Happy 1st Anniversary Cruise



Sawyer Maddox Leith is HERE!!! He makes us a family of THREE
We're in love!
Headed home from the hospital
An amazing Daddy and beyond precious baby boy! My life is complete- I LOVE IT!!
 AND Sawyer Maddox Leith arrived at 12:20 on Friday July 17th 6 lbs 6 oz. - baby makes three! What a perfect three year anniversary gift! Jesse and I are totally amazed by God's plan for our lives and could not be more in love with this precious gift from him!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Shanan congratulations for having such a great family! I came across your blog while I was looking for traditional anniversary gifts for my boyfriend and I'm happy I did because I love posts like this. Thank you for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete