Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The beginning of our family of THREE......

As most of you already know, Jesse and I will be welcoming a sweet baby boy into our lives in a few short months and we cannot wait! I have dreamed of being a mommy since I was a very little girl and cannot be more excited that this dream is finally coming true! Since we tried to keep the pregnancy private until we knew that everything was okay with me and the baby, we thought we would document all of the time that he was already inside my tummy :)



We didn't know at this point yet, but baby "L" was already in my tummy when we took our Gatlinburg trip for my birthday.


Christmas at Carpenettis 2011

Christmas morning at Mimi and B's house! We know!! Found out last night :)


Daddy brings Shiloh home! What a sweet girl!


                                               Shiloh and Tobie loving on Mommy!



I AM 8 WEEKS PREGNANT!!


12 WEEKS






                                                                  16 WEEKS



I'll be 20 weeks, half way there this Thursday!!! Stay posted for new pics, baby has really grown!

1 comment: